6:00 to 7:00 a.m. Pick up in San Jose. E pick customers up at almost all the hotels in San Jose, if you are coming from elsewhere, let us know in advance.
8:00 a.m. Stop for a Typical Costa Rican breakfast in the restaurant in Guápiles
09:00 am Departure to Caño Blanco or La Pavona (depending on water level)
10:30 to 11:00 a.m. Arrival, time to board the boats for the trip to Tortuguero
1:15-1:30 pm Arrival at the Lodge. Lunch at restaurant
03:00 pm Visit to Tortuguero town, a cozy little beach village and home to all the conservation efforts in Tortuguero.
05:00 pm Return to hotel and free time to enjoy the pool, jacuzzi and surroundings.
07:30 pm Dinner at the hotel. Optional night tour to search for the Green Turtle (during season July to September)
6:00 a.m. Tour by boat through the canals of Tortuguero.
8:00 am Breakfast in the hotel restaurant.
9:00 a.m. Meet at the boat pier for the morning departure back to San Jose.
11:00 a.m. Arrival to Caño Blanco or Pavona. It is time to board the bus for the trip back to San Jose or elsewhere. In case of going to the Caribbean, Arenal or Sarapiqui, please let us know in advance.
1:00 pm Lunch at a Restaurant in Guápiles.
1:45 to 2:00 pm Departure back to San Jose.
3:30 to 4:00 pm arrival in San Jose ( Hotel )
• The order and / or route of the itinerary may change due to weather conditions.
• Baggage is limited to 25 pounds per person on all packages, however, you can carry a medium sized luggage piece and/or a briefcase as long as you can carry it with you.
• The entrance to Tortuguero National Park ($ 10.00 per person), alcoholic beverages, sodas or bottled water contribution of $ 1 USD to CCC and the turtle spawning tour are NOT included in the package price.
• Plane transfer are available
• 4 Day packages available
• Adventure packages and custom designed package available also, including the kayaking package and many more.