6:00 to 7:00 a.m. Pick up in San Jose, at almost all hotels in San Jose. If you are coming form elsewhere, let us know in advance.
8:00 a.m. Stop for Typical Costa Rican breakfast in the restaurant in Guápiles
09:00 am Departure to Caño Blanco or La Pavona (depending on water level)
10:30 to 11:00 a.m. Arrival, now it is time to board the boats for the trip to Tortuguero
1:15-1:30 pm Arrival at the Lodge. Lunch at restaurant
03:00 pm Visit to the Tortuguero town, know for culture, traditions and lifestyle of the locals
05:00 pm Return to the hotel and free time to enjoy the pool, jacuzzi and surroundings.
07:30 pm Dinner at the hotel. Optional night tour to search for the Green Turtle (during season July to September)
8:00 a.m. Breakfast and after, Tour by boat along the famous natural Tortuguero canals.
9:00 a.m. guided walk
12:00 noon Lunch at restaurant
03:00 pm Free afternoon to relax or enjoy additional activities.
• The order and / or route of the itinerary may change due to weather conditions.
• Baggage is limited to 25 pounds per person for all packages, however, if the client brings a medium sized luggage and a briefcase that is ok, as long as he can carry it.
• Adventure packages and custom designed package available also, including the kayaking package and many more.
• The entrance to Tortuguero National Park ($ 10.00 per person), alcoholic beverages, sodas or bottled water contribution of $ 1 USD to CCC and the turtle spawning tour are NOT included in the package price.
• Plane transfer are available
• 4 Day packages available